Saturday, March 8, 2014

Almost perfect

I almost made through the day going in and out without checking until I left the house for the evening. I hadn't checked a thing knowing full well that there was nothing "dangerous" left on. I didn't even make it a block when I turned back to check on a power bar that I had left on earlier in the day to charge a laptop. It was off alright. I felt bad about giving in, but I tried not to beat myself too badly.

I guess that there will be ups and downs as I get better. How I wished that it would just go away, but it took awhile to get a hold of me so I guess that I should be patient in healing my broken brain. Sometimes broken bones need to be reset. I guess broken brains deserve a few chances to get rewired in their thought processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment